FS (3) Original Antique RCA Colour TV Service Manuals
m***@radiomeccanica.com
2013-05-09 06:27:24 UTC
Hello David, I'd be interested, if you can ship in Italy I can buy these manuals. I'm a technician of vintage electronics, organs, musical instrument, radio and tv sets. My address is ***@radiomeccanica.com
Thank you very much!
Cheers,
Marco.
(3) Original Antique RCA Colour TV Service Manuals
These manuals range in size from about 40 to 45 pages each. They are
all in very good condition. The manuals include installation and
alignment procedures, schematics, voltage charts and replacement parts
list.
This could be some very valuable information for anyone involved with
collecting or restoring vintage TV sets. Don't miss out on this rare
collection because, when these are gone, there gone!!
Book#1 Chassis # CTC12 A, B, P, R
11 Models, Original Service Manual Dated 1963 No. T2
· 213-G-18-M = Ainsworth
· 213-G-19-M = Bridgeport
· 213-G-23- R = Bentley
· 213-G-26-M = Burgoyne
· 213-G-26-R = Quincy
· 213-G-27-M = Bruland
· 213-G-27-R = Bergen
· 213-G-31-M = Bergerac
· 213-G-31-R = Beamont
· 213-G-33-M = Trondheim
· 213-G-33-R = Erickson
Book#2 Chassis # CTC 15 Series
21 Models, Original Service Manual Dated 1964 No. T8
· 14-F-61-M = Radnor
· 14-F-61-R = Radnor
· 14-G-63
· 14-G65-M = Bellamy
· 14-G-65 = Radnor
· 14-G-73-M = Halmsted
· 14-G-74-M = Bellini
· 14-G-74-R = Bellini
· 14-G-75-M = Staunton
· 14-G-76-M = Beauchamp
· 14-G-76-R = Beauchamp
· 14-G-79-M = Wakefield
· 14-G-80-M = Leighton
· 14-G-83-M = Barton
· 14-G-84-M = Endicott
· 14-G-84-R = Endicott
· 14-G-87-M = Chalfont
· 14-G-88-M = Alexanderia
· 14-G-89-M=Vislanda
· 14-G-90-M=Cherbourg
Book#3 Chassis # CTC 16 Series
23 Models, Original Service Manual Dated 1964 No. T11
FF-567 = Donley
FF-567R = Donley
GF-611 = Bailey
GF-631 = Fielding
GF-631R = Fielding
GF-641 = Longport
GF-681 = Driscoll
GF-701 = Alborg
GF-701R = Alborg
GF-703 = Monroe
GF-703R = Monroe
GF-705 = Venetian
GF-705R = Venetian
GF-707 = Dubois
GF-707R = Dubois
GF-711 = Gilbertson
GF-711R = Gilbertson
GF-713 = Whitman
GF-731 = Castelton
GF-737 = Engberg
GF-739 = Cumberland
GF-741 = Mondena
GF-743 = Martinique
$10ea or $25USD (all 3) + shipping
Terry S
2013-05-09 12:01:56 UTC
Post by m***@radiomeccanica.com
Thank you very much!
Cheers,
Marco.
[...]
$10ea  or  $25USD (all 3) + shipping- Hide quoted text -
That post was from 2001. Twelve years ago. I'm guessing they're no
longer available....