PDF BEITMANS radio servicing BOOKS
l***@yahoo.it
2008-06-20 17:10:20 UTC
Does someone has this pdf books or could tell me where to find
them????

-Adavnced Radio Servicing

-Methods and Ideas, A collection of Beitman's lectures,

-Radio Servicing Course,

-Radio Servicing Course-Book in 22 Lessons

-Simplified Radio Servicing by Comparison Method

-How to Modernize Radios for Profit (1942)......

thank
Luca

my email is

luca7300atyahoo.it
Lou deGonzague
2008-06-22 00:20:22 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.it
Does someone has this pdf books or could tell me where to find
them????
-Adavnced Radio Servicing
-Methods and Ideas, A collection of Beitman's lectures,
-Radio Servicing Course,
-Radio Servicing Course-Book in 22 Lessons
-Simplified Radio Servicing by Comparison Method
-How to Modernize Radios for Profit (1942)......
thank
Luca
my email is
luca7300atyahoo.it