Take a photo tour of Radio Heaven
Ron in Radio Heaven
2017-04-08 07:00:17 UTC
The Antique Radio Charlotte meet was pretty good for my
collection, I added several neat items.
I finally got most of them shoehorned in somehow, I decided
to take some new photos of the collection. If you're interested
you can take a photo tour here;
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... ENRU0tCNGc

cheers

73, Ron w4ron
Ron in Radio Heaven
2017-04-08 07:24:49 UTC
Sorry, the link to the photos broke.
Here's a better one;
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6ULchf6nR4xa1NWdENRU0tCNGc
philo
2017-04-09 01:32:42 UTC
Post by Ron in Radio Heaven
Sorry, the link to the photos broke.
Here's a better one;
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6ULchf6nR4xa1NWdENRU0tCNGc
Wow.

Will have to show this to my wife and tell her I've just purchased it
all by cashing in our whole retirement nest egg!
Me
2017-04-10 04:39:33 UTC
Post by Ron in Radio Heaven
Sorry, the link to the photos broke.
Here's a better one;
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6ULchf6nR4xa1NWdENRU0tCNGc
IS the BIG round CRT a Dumont?

Michael Black
2017-04-08 15:29:56 UTC
Post by Ron in Radio Heaven
The Antique Radio Charlotte meet was pretty good for my
collection, I added several neat items.
I finally got most of them shoehorned in somehow, I decided
to take some new photos of the collection. If you're interested
you can take a photo tour here;
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... ENRU0tCNGc
cheers
73, Ron w4ron
I'll look at the updated site, I have looked it over in the past.

I have no interest in CB, but I'm glad you've collected them. Some sets
were extraordinary, but I remember when I first started reading the hobby
electronic magazines in January of 1971, the CB sets were as interesting
as anything else advertised. I even once that summer came upon someone
talking on a radio in the park, one of those Lafayette ones that could be
fitted on a unit that provided an antenna and battery pack. Since the unit
worked with a Lafayette 6M rig, I couldn't tell without going over what
the rig was. SO I went over, it was a CB set, and I later discovered the
guy worked at Etco Electronics downtown, the first electronic parts store
I ever went into.

So for historical reasons, I'm glad you have a selection of CB sets.

Michael