WSM to make history on Ocrtober 30
Michael Terrell
2021-10-10 03:49:59 UTC
WSM will celebrate its 5000th Saturday night Grand Ole Opry show this month. If you can't pick it up in your area, it is online at: http://www.wsmonline.com/
It starts at 8:00PM EST.
Michael Trew
2021-10-10 23:45:39 UTC
Post by Michael Terrell
WSM will celebrate its 5000th Saturday night Grand Ole Opry show this month. If you can't pick it up in your area, it is online at: http://www.wsmonline.com/
It starts at 8:00PM EST.
Thanks, good stuff! I tune in this time of year as I'm leaving work
when it's dark out. If the atmosphere complies, I can pick it up
clearly in eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania.
Michael Terrell
2021-10-11 09:43:28 UTC
Post by Michael Terrell
WSM will celebrate its 5000th Saturday night Grand Ole Opry show this month. If you can't pick it up in your area, it is online at: http://www.wsmonline.com/
It starts at 8:00PM EST.
Thanks, good stuff! I tune in this time of year as I'm leaving work
when it's dark out. If the atmosphere complies, I can pick it up
clearly in eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania.
I used to use a modified ARN6/R101 aircraft radio when I lived an hour from Cincinnati. I have to listen online, in Florida because of severe electrical noise, and crap from Cuba that interferes.
I had converted that receiver from tube to solid state, with a hand full of FETs. It only had 24 VDC on the plates, so it ran from a 9 volt battery, instead of24V @ 28A. The servo power supply was a huge energy hog, along with all the 12V heaters in the 12SN7 tubes.